Do you have nagging questions you're just too embarrassed to ask your friends, family, or even your doctor? Questions like "why do I pee when I sneeze?", "is my baby's poop supposed to be that color?", and "what's the deal with mom diapers?". Ask the Momma Chiro! No question too strange, too uncomfortable, or too gross - Dr. Sarah will answer any and all of your questions LIVE each Tuesday at 3pm on our Facebook page.
This week, Dr. Sarah gets down and dirty with your questions about poop! (Yes, we said poop!)
- What color should my poop be?
- How often should I be pooping?
- Why does my poop stink? (And should my poop stink???)
- What's a squatty potty?
- Why does corn stay in my poop?
- Why is my baby's poop changing during breastfeeding and weaning?
- Why do I get loose stools during my period?
Watch the video below for your answers!